Thanksgiving is a time for a bountiful table, and roast turkey is an essential classic. But if you're looking to add some new flavors and surprises to this year's Thanksgiving feast, why not try your hand at crafting a delicious boneless turkey breast roll? This turkey roll, with its rich stuffing and unique taste, will make your Thanksgiving table even more colorful. Show your love for your family and friends during this Thanksgiving celebration. Now, let's master this delicious recipe together.
Boneless turkey breast
Yellow onion, diced
Fresh thyme leaves
Sweet pork sausages
Making the stuffing:
1. In a large frying pan, heat some butter. Add the diced yellow onion, carrots, and celery. Cook until the vegetables change color.
2. Add the chopped sweet pork sausages and fresh thyme leaves to the pan. Sauté until the stuffing becomes soft and aromatic.
3. Transfer the sautéed stuffing to a bowl and set it aside.
Preparing the turkey roulade:
1. Lay out the butterfly-cut turkey breast on a cutting board and pat it dry.
2. Evenly pound the turkey breast using a meat mallet.
1. Spread the prepared stuffing evenly onto the turkey meat, then roll it up and tie it securely with kitchen twine. Brush the surface of the turkey meat roll with olive oil.
2. Transfer the tied turkey roll to a rack placed on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Brush it with melted butter and season with salt and black pepper.
Using a thermometer:
Insert the wireless meat thermometer ARMEATOR A1 into the turkey roll and open the app. Set the temperature to 165°F (75°C). When you receive the notification on your phone, remove the turkey from the oven, let it rest for 15 minutes, then remove the twine and slice it for serving.
SHOP NOW >>
1. Make sure to preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) in advance.
2. You can set a pre-alert on the ARMEATOR app to remind you five minutes before you reach the target temperature to avoid overcooking the turkey roll.