Are you ready to impress your guests with a delicious, juicy, and flavorful Fajita Steak? In this article, we'll show you how to prepare and cook grilled fajita steak, step by step. Plus, we’ll share with you some chef's secrets to make it extra delicious.
What to Consider in The Preparation Stage?
Before cooking grilled fajita steak, it's essential to do some preparation. First, ensure you have all the necessary ingredients and equipment ready. Choose the right cut of meat. Fajita Steak is usually made from skirt or flank steak, which is both flavorful and perfect for grilling. Clean the grill grates, and sharpen your knives, prepare your ARMEATOR ONE Smart Bluetooth Meat Thermometer.
Why Use ARMEATOR ONE Smart Bluetooth Meat Thermometer?
Gone are the days of constantly hovering over your grill, oven, or smoker, anxiously waiting for the perfect temperature. The ARMEATOR ONE app provides real-time temperature updates, so you can monitor the progress of your dish without having to open the lid or oven door frequently. The app also allows you to set custom temperature alerts, so you know precisely when your meat is cooked to your desired level of doneness. Not only does ARMEATOR ONE offer unparalleled convenience, but it also produces consistently tasty and juicy results. Using advanced sensor technology, this smart Bluetooth meat thermometer delivers precise temperature readings, ensuring your meat is cooked evenly from edge to edge, with no guesswork involved.
The Grilled Fajita Steak Recipe
Before we start, let's gather all the necessary ingredients to prepare the Grilled Fajita Steak. For this recipe, you will need:
- 2 pounds of Flank Steak, trimmed of fat
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow onion, sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Begin by mixing the chili powder, cumin powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice blend generously onto both sides of the Flank Steak and let it rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your barbecue grill to high heat.
- While the grill is heating up, sauté the sliced green and red bell peppers, and yellow onion with 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the grill is hot, place the Flank Steak on the grill and close the lid. Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature gets to 135°F for medium-rare.
- Insert the ARMEATOR ONE Smart Thermometer into the thickest part of the steak.
- Once the steak has reached the desired temperature, transfer it to a cutting board and slice it against the grain into thin strips.
- Add the sliced steak to the skillet with the bell peppers and onions and stir well.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are cooked to your liking.
- Serve the Grilled Fajita Steak hot with your favorite sides.
How to Know Grilled Fajita Steak is Done With ARMEATOR ONE Smart Bluetooth Meat Thermometer?
To achieve the perfect temperature for your steak, we recommend using ARMEATOR ONE Smart Thermometer. It's super easy.
- Insert the ARMEATOR ONE into the thickest part of the brisket, making sure not to touch the bone.
- Select your protein and get your cook started without the guesswork.
- Select the desired temperature settings to match your cooking preference.
- Monitor your barbecue temperature in real-time, and support multitasking.
- Check your cooking status and get notified anywhere your smart device has internet connection.
Some Chef’s Tips for Making Extra Delicious Grilled Fajita Steak
Here are some tips to take your grilled fajita steak to the next level:
- When grilling, avoid piercing the meat with a fork or knife, as this will cause the juices to escape and result in a dry steak.
- Let the meat rest. This tip gives time for the juices to redistribute, resulting in a more flavorful piece of meat.
- Don't overcook the meat. Overcooking can result in a tough and rubbery piece of meat.
- Serve the steak with fresh cilantro, lime wedges, and a drizzle of hot sauce or salsa for added flavor and freshness.
Now that you have learned how to make grilled fajita steak, we hope you're eager to give it a try. With this recipe and the ARMEATOR ONE Smart Bluetooth Meat Thermometer, you can expect to make a juicy and delicious steak every time. Happy grilling and eating!