Ribeye steak salad is a delicious and nutritious dish that's perfect for any season, whether you're firing up the grill in the summer or using a grill pan indoors in the winter. This recipe combines juicy ribeye steak with fresh and colorful veggies, crispy croutons, and a tangy dressing to create a satisfying and well-balanced meal. Follow these simple steps to make your own flavorful ribeye meat salad and impress your family and friends with your culinary skills.
4 cups arugula
1 can of corn, drained
1 cup grape tomatoes
2 cups kale, chopped
1/2 cup cucumber slices
1 cup croutons
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine the arugula, corn, grape tomatoes, kale, avocado, cucumber slices, and croutons.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper until well combined.
Ribeye Steak Ingredients:
Ribeye steak, kosher salt, pepper, butter
Ribeye Steak comes from the area between the rib and the loin. It is known for its high-fat content and marbling, which makes it a perfect choice for quick and high-temperature cooking. The fat cap on top of the ribeye steak serves to add flavor and moisture to the meat while cooking, making it incredibly tender and juicy.
- Remove the steak from the fridge and pat it dry with a paper towel.
- Season both sides of the steak with kosher salt and chopped pepper. Cover the steak and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Take out the steak and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour to bring it up to temperature. Clean off any excess salt and pepper with a paper towel.
- To ensure a perfect medium-rare steak, use a wireless meat thermometer and set it to your desired temperature (I usually go for 135°F).
- Preheat a pan and add olive oil, then place the steak in the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- When you flip the steak, add a knob of butter to the top of the steak. As the butter melts, baste the steak with the butter to infuse it with flavor.
- Once the steak is cooked, let it rest for 5 minutes on a plate to allow the fibers to relax and reabsorb the juices.
- Slice the steak thinly and serve on top of the salad.
This recipe is simple, yet it delivers a mouth-watering and nutritious meal that you'll want to make again and again. So, fire up the pan and give this recipe a try. Your taste buds will thank you!